Celebrate 30 Years with our Anniversary Special & Spring Getaway
Experience the Perfect 3-Night Stay in the Kennebunks
In honor of 30 years since our doors opened, we are offering 30% off to guests who book a 3-night stay by the end of this month! The reservation must be during the next 3 months (March, April, May) and in case you need further inspiration, we’ve created our ideal itinerary for your spring getaway to Maine!
- Check into your beautiful room at Waldo Emerson Inn
- Drive down Ocean Avenue just before sunset and see the light stream through the stained glass at St. Ann’s Church
- Continue along the coast to Walker’s Point (President Bush’s summer home)
- Indulge in an out-of-this-world Maine Lobster Stew at On the Marsh
- Enjoy a gourmet breakfast at the Inn
- Visit the Rachel Carson Wildlife Refuge
- Grab some lunch and stroll through the shops in Dock Square
- Walk off your lunch along the paths at the Franciscan Monestary
- Enjoy dinner at one of our favorite local spots, like 50 Local or Village Tavern
- Return to the Inn’s parlors for cocktails and board games
- Fuel up with another delicious breakfast at the Inn and get ready for your adventure
- Either head south and check out the Nubble Lighthouse before hitting the Outlets at Kittery, or head north to check out the Portland Head Light and stroll the grounds of Fort Williams Park before heading to the LL Bean Flagship Store, open 24/7!
- Return to the Inn and relax before going out for dinner (ask us if you need recommendations)
- Enjoy your last breakfast at the Inn and check out of your room
- Walk off breakfast with a leisurely stroll along Gooch’s Beach before leaving the Kennebunks
Hurry, get 30% off your spring stay today!Book Now
“Everything about our stay was perfect. Upon our arrival, the owner served us yummy cookies fresh from the oven and gave us a tour. It is a beautiful home with a rich history. The recent renovation work has restored it to its original beauty. Our room was spacious and cozy with a working wood burning fireplace. The bed was comfortable and the sheets were amazing. Breakfast was absolutely scrumptious! We cannot wait for our next stay!!”
Stay in the Know…
Be the first to know about our current specials, upcoming events, and Inn news. Keep in touch and sign up for our newsletter today!*
*We promise to not crowd your inbox. You will only receive a newsletter from us once every month or two.